Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Love...This Thing!

It was recently my birthday on September 11th, which brought along with it reflections on the national tragedy in conjuction with the Birthday Fairy.  The Birthday Fairy is my mother's invention (don't tell my kids!), and she makes birthday mornings ever so much fun!  You wake up on your birthday with a trail of goodies from your bed to the living room where, like a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, you get some presents.  My kids love it, even when it's their mom's birthday.  M woke me up bursting and said "come see what you got, it's so exciting!!"

This year I chose several items from Amazon to "help" the Birthday Fairy choose things that I would truly love to have.  I found an old Super Nintendo game I used to love to play when I was a kid visiting my cousins house for under $10, as well as an almond flour cookbook to give support to my GAPS diet, and a CD that I haven't heard in years.  But the thing I am loving most is having this little doohickey around.  It's a scalp massager and I love it.  It relieves my stress and it was about $3, which relieves my stress a little more, ha!  The first time I used it on M he stopped in his tracks with half-closed eyes and said "it makes me feel all shiver-y".  Exactly.

2 comments:

Tiffany - The Coconut Mama said...

Oo I bet my husband would love that! I should get it for him as a stocking stuffer! Thanks for the idea!

~btw found you through twitter =)

Anonymous said...

色情艳舞聊天室 , 想聊 , 免费裸聊聊天室 , 真人美女视频交友聊天室 , 免费裸聊聊天室 , 美女视频聊天网 , 成人聊天室极品骚女诱惑艳舞 , 破解视频聊天室 , 免费视频裸聊网站 , 裸聊女的qq