- I have been moving states.
- I have been living with more people.
- Those people are grandparents.
- I have gone on vacation.
- Those vacationing people are my people, and therefore stay up late a lot, resulting in very little time for me to blog as I need most of my free time for catching up on sleep.
- M has been sick.
- I have been sick, twice!
- R has been studying for the bar, which while stressful is not that interesting to write about. It pretty much sucks the same all the time. It's done at the end of July :)
- I have been reading Harry Potter.
- R got in a car accident (not his fault, but an 18-year-old's who apparently only looks one way when attempting to left turn through oncoming traffic), and now we have/get to buy a new car with our $6,200 check they are to give to us shortly. R informed me he wants a Toyota Carolla. My sister T informed me that she looked at a Carolla and a Honda Civic 5 years ago, bought the Civic, and doesn't regret it.
- We are scouring AZ for an apartment with covered parking, lots of storage, near a gym and a bus stop, a security fence, and located on the second floor so we can store R's bike. Plus lots of other things like a playground, no scorpions, blah blah blah.
- And finally, specific to this night, I JUST WATCHED HARRY POTTER AND THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX. Booyah!
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
I haven't written in this here blog in a long time. There are lots of reasons:
Posted by k at 6:04 AM