Monday, February 02, 2009

Conversation with M

I called R yesterday as he was driving back from a Superbowl party with M. M wanted to talk, and this is how it went.

M: Mom? Hey, Mom?
K: Yes?
M: Sometimes big dogs cwash into you.
K: Oh, did you see Heather's dogs and they knocked you over?
M: Yeah. Mom?
K: Yes?
M: Mom?
K: What, buddy?
M: Hey, Mom?
K: M, what!?
M: Mom? What are you doing, Mom?
K: Oh, I'm on the computer, checking my email.
M: Why?
K: Because I like to check and see who wrote to me.
M: What are you doing?
K: I'm still on the computer.
M: Why?

etc.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Kids are SO HILARIOUS! :) I love it!!

Hubers said...

Such a fun learning stage...I'm still wondering what they are learning at that stage?!?!?

Matt said...

Then did he say, "The doctor said no kissing mom on the mouth for one week, and I said, 'make it two see if I care!'"?? No?

k said...

Actually, next he said "It is exactly the opposite. I'm leaving my mother for you. You're replacing my mother."

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's just how my conversations go with Caleb. It can be so exasperating when I'm trying to get something done!

RGVprof said...

That's hilarious. Sometimes Sadie just gets in this state where just compulsively and incessantly asks questions, some of which she already knows the answers to.