Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Things M Says (Part 44)

This morning, before school:

M: I can't find my other Croc.
me: Well, that's why you need to put your shoes away when you take them off.  Now you need to go look around all the weird places like under your bed and in the yellow room.
M, walking back: Mom, you were right!  It was under my bed!
me: See?  I knew it!  Why do you think I have a "shoe pile" over there?
M: ...
me: Why do you think I tell you to put your shoes in the pile every day?
M (thinking): So that everyone will know where their shoes are.
me: Exactly.
M (thinking some more): Wow, it's like I'm at school right now, because I'm learning.

15 comments:

Eric walker said...

Funny Christmas Quotes and Sayings

happy new year 2019blessing

ivf centre in delhi said...

Great, You write good content Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

ivf cost in delhi said...

I read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work.Great Post….. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing…

ivf doctor in delhi said...

awesome

ivf centre in delhi said...

Nice, Good write.

gynaecologist in noida said...

Great, You write good content Thanks for the thoughts and ideas. This is a useful information, I learn a lot of new things from this.Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

Support For HP said...

Great, You write good content Thanks for the thoughts and ideas.

best ivf doctor in delhi said...

Nice Post, Thanks for your very useful information...

Anonymous said...


超激情辣妹免费视讯视频聊天室 , 视频聊天室 , 聊天室 , 视讯 , 视讯聊天 , 视讯聊天室 , 聊天室 , 免费视讯 , 视讯美女聊天室 , 视讯辣妹

IVF Centres in Delhi said...

This is so Amazing. Continue your good work. Wonderful Post..... I hope to read more from you in the future.

Best Hospital in Prayagraj said...

Thanks a lot dear brother for your kind gesture. This is really very helpful for me. So feel free to touch with us.

Best Hospital in Prayagraj

Best Laparoscopy Surgeon in Allahabad said...

keep aware people of this post. We are well specialized to me.
Jeevan Jyoti Hospital has the Best Laparoscopy Surgeon in Allahabad

Top Gynecologist Treatment In Chhattisgarh said...


This is incredible. Keep up the good work. Fantastic Post..... I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

Top Gynecologist Treatment In Chhattisgarh

Best Gynecologist in Allahabad said...

Wow Excellent excellent post! Your website provided the best information, and your writings are fantastic.