Friday, November 17, 2006

Booyah!

So I got a little something in the mail yesterday: a Sony Handycam. I have wanted one every since I took a Dance and Technology class a couple of years ago while in school. We made dance films and learned about using Photoshop and iMovie and I LOVED it. So now I have this new, very similar camera to the one I used then, and I can...make dance films? Okay so I can't really make any dance films, per se, but I can make other types of films that are less avant garde. Like "M Uses a Spoon", or "Hey Look, It's Snowing". But still, I have my video camera!!! So in case anyone needs me, I'll be reading the manual like a huge nerd. Also, I'd like to give a shout out to my parents-in-law who financed this new toy, and also had the good sense not to hold onto it until Christmas, but sent it now to ensure that lots of movies of their grandson would start streaming in :)

No comments: