Friday, June 26, 2009

Women Be (Virtually) Shoppin'

This particular woman that is. I just had the most fun I have had in a long time finding various organic cotton items for E on amazon.com. Click on E's wish list on my sidebar if you would like to purchase said items for the cutest baby ever! I am especially enamored with:
Go Baby Organic Bodysuits
This onezee saying "Hand Wash Only"
Robots Love Dancing organic cotton one-piece

As well as this one with a dancing robot.


"Kit Kit Rattle" Baby Rattle Organic Wood Toy Fair Trade Hand Made NEW !
I also enjoy this rattle considering it will go in his mouth and is made of safe things.


Positively Organic - Yoga Pants for Infants and Toddlers
And did you know they make yoga pants for babies?! Namaste.

2 comments:

EmilyCC said...

Oh, I love the robot shirt!

Unknown said...

Cute stuff!