In the meantime, I have noticed that one of my favorite bloggers, Kimi over at The Nourishing Gourmet, is hosting a Nourishing Resolutions 2011 carnival today. So here I am, making my real food resolution list.
Real Food Resolutions:
- For vitamin K2: Make liver once a week, or serve natto. (Either way we will be having hard cheese and Kerrygold butter almost daily.)
- For B vitamins: Make a Coconut Smoothie with nutritional yeast added to it at least once a week.
- For maintenance: Keep going and maintaining my current nourishing practices by making water kefir, making beet kvass, sprouting wheat for flour, soaking grains, soaking and dehydrating nuts, taking daily cod liver oil and butter oil, daily vitamin C and B complex, maca root, oregano oil, iodine from kelp, and a multivitamin.
- Participate: Join in a real food carnival once a month.
- Continue with my weight loss goal: Operation Lose Baby Weight. (Based on Eat Fat, Lose Fat.)