1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
He had only one name for these two kinds of work: gardening.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
kitchen table chair (with no cover on it, since i washed a M-induced stain off of it yesterday and it's drying)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
The Office Season 1 (we don't have TV, just rented movies)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
M pushing his popping car around while he crawls, the air conditioner (yes, even at 8:09 in the morning), my tummy growling
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
about and hour ago to drive R to his bus stop
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
my blog to see if anyone had visited this early in the morning
9. What are you wearing?
some brand new jean capris i found on sale yesterday at old navy, a green, white, blue and yellow striped polo and bare feet
10. Did you dream last night?
yes, but i'm not sharing
11. When did you last laugh?
a few minutes ago when M was eating, he's pretty funny with food!
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
a calendar, a picture of Jesus Christ, a very large painting of tulips, a clock, some bookshelves, and very funny note from my 7-year-old sister who spelled things like "guys" as "gise", and "few weeks" as "fyu weeks"
13. Seen anything weird lately?
R and i had N and K over last night (his brother), and while we were talking a cricket hopped out of the kitchen onto the carpet. primitive killing urges then activated in the males and they proceeded to smash it with a flip flop
14. What do you think of this quiz?
hopefully i'm not sounding too boring because of it
15. What is the last film or video you saw?
The Producers (the new one with Nathan Lane and Matthew Broderick)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
mine and R's freedom from the student loan powers-that-be, a new car (probably a Saab), a trip to Italy, to Carmel (CA), to Hawaii, and many other amazing places. i'd also buy lots of clothes, for the whole fam. i'd also pay for my sister's beauty school tuition, and for her car.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
i used to bite my nails until last year, and since then i've had nice long nails that i can paint and use for scratching backs, and that i can drum on the table, etc.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
i would magically reverse the effects of global warming (i just read an article on this at the NYTimes site)
19. Do you like to dance?
i hope so
20. Comment to George Bush:
i won't get into this here
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Well, I DO call him M, but if we have another I'll imagine to call him Colter James
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
it's okay, you did just fine
25. 4 people who must also do this quiz on THEIR blog: blah blah blah blah