Saturday, March 14, 2009

Two Months, what!?

I cannot believe that my child is 2 months old. Weird. Yesterday we celebrated that fact by going to the pediatrician. FYI: 24.5 inches long (born at 20 inches), and 12 lbs. 4 oz. (born at 8 lbs. 3.8 oz.). His height is 88th percentile and his weight is 50th percentile. So, he is a tall little string bean. There were many shots involved :( and he must also go to physical therapy for the flat spot on his head. No baby helmets please! Other than that, the doc said E was doing great.

In related news, E slept completely through the night last night for the first time. I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to hear him crying to eat, looking at the clock, and seeing that instead of saying 4am it said 6:15! I am so proud of that little guy! Babywise is the best book ever. I'm just sayin'.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Babywise is a mother's sanity savior! I'm glad it has worked out for you. Good to hear everything is going great.

Jord said...

Yea! Sleeping through the night is the absolute best and I second the Babywise book. It is a MUST READ and FOLLOW guide for moms.

k said...

I perhaps spoke too soon about the sleeping through the night thing. E is toying with me, mean little thing. But seriously, he slept until 6am for 2 days, and then went back to waking up in the middle of the night around 4am for the last 2 days. Has anyone else experienced this? Hopefully he will eventually stay there...