Friday, November 12, 2010

Lunch: Green Salad w/ Chicken, Strawberries, Milk

I haven't posted any recipes lately, because I have been recycling through many of them I have already posted here.  But today I can put up my lunch because it was so easy.  I'll get around to posting last night's roast chicken over onions and potatoes later :)

Coconut Oil and FCLO: two tablespoons taken melted in hot water and lemon, two capsules fermented cod liver oil (because I forgot at breakfast!)
Lunch:

  • Leftover Vegetable Soup (will post recipe tomorrow)
  • Green Salad with Leftover Roast Chicken, shredded raw cheddar, celery, carrots, and Homemade Basic Dressing
  • Handful of strawberries
  • Beet Kvass
  • Raw Milk
Green Salad w/ Leftover Chicken
serves one
handful salad greens
one carrot, peeled and sliced
one rib celery, sliced
leftover chicken, shredded
handful shredded cheese
Basic Salad Dressing

1. Layer in a bowl: greens, carrots and celery, chicken, cheese, dressing.  Salad for one, real food style!

No comments: