Friday, November 12, 2010

Rogue Cinema: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

I am crazy about this new website called Doves & Serpents.  The pictures and posts are beautiful and thoughtful.  The writers are amazing, and the comments are always fun to read.  I love it over there!

I especially love their Rogue Cinema column on Fridays.  A movie schedule is up so that you can watch a film every Friday and then read and comment on the film's review.  I suggested we watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind in comments, one of my favorite films of all time.  Lo and behold, I was asked to write the review myself.  How exciting!

Yesterday I finished my contribution, and this morning it went up officially.  I love cultivating my writing this way.  It's fun, and I push myself at the same time.

You can read my review here: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.  Please go comment so I don't go crazy wondering why no one is commenting :D

No comments: